Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A poem at 31 days.

Some days it's been a trick
Some days a treat
31 days of posting
Has been an undeniable feat!

But it's done and it's over
a month of wracking my brain in the past
Thanks for reading, thanks for encouraging
and thanks for making it pass so fast!

9 comments:

Jean said...

You are just too good, Dianne!!! Please don't go away for long!

Being Transformed said...

It always feels great to achieve your goals! Thank you for encouraging our hearts and prompting me to think and grow. My personal favorite was naming the 10 things that made me smile! We are ready for another 30 days!!!LF

Justabeachkat said...

Cut poem! Boy, they went by so fast!

Happy Halloween!

Halloween Hugs To You!
Kat

Tonja said...

I think you should keep this up...you've gotten used to it now, it would be a shame to break such a good habit!

Listened to the CD at work today...it is so uplifting!

Anonymous said...

Great job doing the whole month! Don't stop now!

Justabeachkat said...

Just stopped by looking for a post :-)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs!
Kat

Unknown said...

Okay Dianne, I hope you don't too long of a break, you did such a great job of blogging everyday. Have a great weekend.

Cheryl said...

I think you did a great job. I loved stopping by and reading. Hope you are feeling much better today. God Bless!

Jill said...

Yeah Dianne! You've done a wonderful job. I've enjoyed each and every one of your posts. Hope you're feeling better.