Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another early night

I'm about to make this another early to bed night! :-) I just can't shake whatever it is that is trying to set in and all I want to do is find the closest bed with cool sheets and a cold pillow! Although I was careful not to get too 'in their face,' I did go to my sister's tonight for dinner and got to spend some time with my precious nieces. We watched 'The Haunted Mansion' and I got to see the pumpkins that they carved last night. Too bad I didn't think to take my camera. Perhaps I'll do that tomorrow. Grace has 'Trunk or Treat' at her school tomorrow night and I can't wait to show you her costume. It's both original and adorable....of course.....and I think she actually thought of it herself. Kate has 'Trunk or Treat' at her school on Monday night, so Grace will be getting some mileage out of this idea. I think Kate and a friend of hers are dressing up like characters from 'The Breakfast Club,' one of her favorite movies, for Monday night at her school, but being 13, she's still in the decision mode about whether to dress up or not. We'll see...and if she does, I'll get pictures of her too.

Six days of posting left.....and counting (!!)

5 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Sorry you still not feeling quite yourself. It was wonderful today to stay headache and backache free!

I'd love to see the girls' costumes.

Bad girl...counting the days down for posting every day. Don't do that! Keep posting. It's been nice having you post every day.

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

Ha, ha, I had in mind what I was going to say, and Kat already said it. So here goes again - I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I really would love to see the girls' costumes, and PLEASE don't take too long a vacation from blogging after your six days are up. I've so enjoyed your posts every single day.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the pictures of the girls' costumes. Shelby is going to a party on Saturday and bought the most inappropriate costume to wear. This is going to be a battle!

I love reading your daily posts - hope you can keep it up after the month is over.

Tracey said...

so sorry you're feeling bad! Zack's starting to feel bad too and this is NOT a good time to get sick!!!

Hope you have a good weekend!

Love ya!
Tracey

Unknown said...

Hope you feel well soon! I think there's something going around. You're doing great posting everyday. Are you not enjoying it? LOL Have a great weekend. Joan