Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What to post about???

This is harder than I thought it would be! My hat is off to you ladies who do this every day and come up with interesting stuff! I've got a few things I'm thinking about, but haven't had time to think them through enough to post anything. I heard this song by Steven Curtis Chapman on the radio on the way home from church tonight though and loved the words, so here it is, for your listening pleasure. My prayer is that we all make the most of our 'moments.'



4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Hugs!
Kat

A Captured Reflection said...

Gorgeous! Dianne, I wished I'd tagged you for the Crazy 8 - do join in, especially if you have a day where you haven't idea what to blog about - see my post today for Crazy 8's!

Amy said...

Good Morning Dianne! It is hrd to post something everyday, isn't it? I do a lot of meme's because I would rather read about my friends than try to think of something to post. Maybe once I'm out in the real world again instead of this bedroom I'll have lots more to say! I hope anyway :o)

I just checked out Karen's blog and I love it! Her little girl is way too cute!

Have you thought about doing Thursday Thirteen? I find those fun to do because you can make up whatever theme you want for the week. Your's could be all about Donny ;o)

Jess said...

Oh, I'm so glad they're playing that on the radio! I hadn't caught it on there yet, but got to hear it at the music festival a month back and had even gotten that one on my camera -video version! :) Love it! And so the reminder I needed this week. Thank you.