Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Monday, October 08, 2007

The MOM

You have to listen close to hear it all, but it's all familiar! :-)



I don't think she left anything out, do you???

8 comments:

Jean said...

I've seen this one a couple of times before and she is so FUNNY! Our secretary at school was just at a Women of Faith Conference in Philadelphia and this lady was there to do one of her comedies!

Justabeachkat said...

I've seen it a few times too. She's soooo funny!

Hugs!
Kat

Amy said...

HaHa...I saw this on the telly the other day and laughed out loud. A lot!

Commenting on your comment about my doggy...I was not a dog person in the slightest and I begged my husband not to get a bulldog! But the minute I saw her I was in love. David teases her (like she can understand it!) and says, "Mommy didn't even want you!" I never knew I could love a dog so much. Sometimes I love her more than the kids ;o) Just kidding!

Tonja said...

Yes...I have said everyone of those things! Actually my son who is in grad school sent this to me and said it sounded just like me.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before - it's really funny! I've probably said most of her lines.

Being Transformed said...

She's got nothing on me, I can so relate to her diatribe! LF

Jill said...

This has become very popular at our house. We've watched it several times, and I laugh every single time.

Jess said...

You have GOT to make it to Women of Faith next year!!! You would absolutely LOVE IT. Anita's great. I've got 2 of her dvd's and can't wait to get the others!