Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Peace


5 comments:

Being Transformed said...

Be still and know that He is God! Amen! Leanne

Tonja said...

love this!

Jean said...

I really, really like this. It's exactly what Joyce Meyer was talking about Friday night. i think God's trying to tell me something!

Justabeachkat said...

A great message!

Hugs!
Kat

A Captured Reflection said...

This is a fantastic quote! Thanks for sharing it. How are you feeling now? Much better I hope.