Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, October 12, 2007

If you've ever had a cat....

...you'll know how true this really is. My mom sent this to me today via e-mail, a .wmv file, and it was too funny to keep to myself. Without a doubt, THIS is Sweet Kitty (!!) and quite possibly my all-time favorite e-mail. Be sure your sound is turned up....and ENJOY! :-)


8 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Oh.My.Word! That is toooo cute! We've had cats in the past so I know how true this can be.

Funny!

Hugs!
Kat
(ps...I'm so proud of you for posting every day...love it!)

Jean said...

That is hilarious!! I just showed it to Sophie and we got a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I'll have to send that to my daughter - sounds just like her cat.

BTW - There's an award for you over on my blog.

Tracey said...

This is soooooo cute! I love it! It reminds me of what all 3 of our cats do!!! They all sleep on our bed. Aubbie on Gary's side, Zoe on my side, and mean 'ole Sylvester at the bottom of the bed! They take turns trying to wake us up way before the alarm clock goes off!!!
I love this post! Too cute!

Knit-Wit said...

That is funny! Our dog stands outside our bedroom door and yips (he knows he's not allowed in the room).

Unknown said...

Now THAT was funny! I'll have to post a picture of my kitty, Cleo on my site sometime. Cats are a constant form of entertainment that's for sure! Thanks for the laugh!

Cheryl said...

That is so cute. I've never had a cat but that was funny. I noticed you have a niece named Grace, so do I. I love the name. Thanks for being my first comment.

Terri said...

That is hilarious. We have 3 cats and I can just see them doing that. They love to scratch their little claws on you. Too funny.