Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, October 05, 2007

A new effort

I've decided that I am going to try to do something different this month. I noticed last night that I have posted something every day this month so far...4 days in a row...HA!...so I thought I'd try to post something every day and see how long I can keep it up. Some days it may be good, some days so-so, maybe even yucky somedays, but I thought it would be fun to try.

For today I found the following on Karen's blog and thought I'd give it a shot...once again, no surprise....it's funny how accurate these things can be! (Except for the 'medicine' one...UGH! and if 'speech' includes public speaking, NO THANKS!) Go ahead...give it a try and see how yours turns out!



Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating

You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.

You should major in:

Statistics
Speech
Conflict studies
Communication
Finance
Medicine

And just as an aside, I am still wanting to know your favorite songs for my iPod! :-)

AND, while you're here, don't forget to click the pink icon to your left....it's important. Thanks!

7 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

You go girl! I, for one, would love to see you post every day! It's about time!

Hugs!
Kat

Tonja said...

I, too, think that's a great idea! I love hearing from you!

My strength was 'developing ideas.'
That was fun! I love taking these little quizzes...and you are right...it is uncanny how accurate they can be sometimes.

Have a great week-end!

A Captured Reflection said...

I'm glad you tried this one, everyone who has taken part so far, has found it accurate to their interests, careers or aspirations - what fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm an evaluator too. Sounds about right. Definitely right with the medicine part.

I try to post something each day too. Some days it's hard to think of something to write, but I try!

Jean said...

Cool! Anything you post, the good, the bad, and the ugly (!!), I will read with delight!! Fun quiz, by the way! I came out the same as Tonja.

Being Transformed said...

Surprise, surprise! I took the little test and guess what, our result was exactly the same. Now the real question is, as we continue to discover our very similar characteristics, how can we be soooooooo different in the "fruffy" department??? Is there a neat quiz for that one. LF

Knit-Wit said...

I usually try to post something every weekday. Sometimes it's only a recipe.