Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, October 19, 2007

More wise words...

"Be generous and understanding. Let no one come to you without feeling better and happier when they leave. Be the living expression of God's kindness: with kindness on your face...in your eyes...in your smile...in your warm greeting."
--Mother Teresa

5 comments:

Being Transformed said...

That's a tall order, my friend!

Jean said...

Thank goodness we don't have to do that on our own. Having the Holy Spirit within is the key.

Tonja said...

My, my what a wonderful way to be. We should all strive for that!

Cheryl said...

Just think about how much better this world would be if we all did that. That is something to work for. Like Jean says, having the Holy Spirit within us really helps. I don't think we can do it alone. That reminds me of the "praying for your enemies" verse. Only with help can I do that. I still sometimes struggle with that one.

Justabeachkat said...

It's something I strive to do.

Hugs!
Kat