Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Thirsty?


"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for God's approval. They will be satisifed." Matthew 5:6

5 comments:

Being Transformed said...

Since as of last Thursday I have given up Diet Cokes and all other carbonated drinks, I really need the SPIRIT tonight to curb my cravings. Your gift is truly encouraging, keep using your gifts! LF

Jean said...

That's awesome, Dianne. He really does satisfy the deepest thirst of my soul.

Deedra said...

Amen, Sister!

Tonja said...

Thanks for the encouraging words, my friend. And for the prayers.

Love this sign. How cool is that? Very eye-catching!

Tracey said...

Dianne, I love this. I WISH I would LONG to thirst for Him more.