Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ever feel like this?

11 comments:

Tonja said...

Boy, do I! What a powerful picture, and very reassuring. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

Tonja

Jess said...

All too often! But, good to know I'm not alone in that. :)

Tracey said...

something must be wrong with my computer---I can't see the image. Boo hoo! I'll keep trying!

Angela Baylis said...

I can't see it either???
Bummer! I will be back later!

Being Transformed said...

Wow, I really needed a gentle reminder of WHO is in control of my life. Thank you for your faithfulness to be a vessel for Christ! Leanne

Justabeachkat said...

Oh yes Ma'am! I'm so very thankful to know He's always there to pick us up and carry us.

Love the photo!

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

Yes indeed - right now, in fact. I love this picture - thanks!

Tracey said...

Yea! I can see it now!

Love it!

Deedra said...

All the time, sister! Thanks for sharing this!

Sallie said...

Man, oh man, I can't even count the times!!

Just flowing through the blogs on the CWO blogroll for a visit...

God bless,
Sallie

Anonymous said...

This picture reminds me of the uplifting story called footprints.
Do you know it?