Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Terrible Two's

I had a little "Terrible Two's" challenge tonight from my friend Kathy at Justabeachkat , so I couldn't pass it up. I love stuff like this and she thought I'd be one of the first to do it, so I am! I didn't want to let her down, plus it's fun. I hope you'll do it too, and let me know when you do so I can go check out your answers too.

1. Two Names You Go By: Dianne, Di

2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: tank top, shorts

3. Two Things You Want In A Relationship: Give and take

4. Two of Your Favorite Things to Do: Hang out with my nieces, sleep (!!)

5. Two Things You Want Very badly At the Moment: my cat to quit trying to sit on my keyboard, a glass of tea :-)

6. Two Pets You Had/Have: my cat, Sweet Kitty, and a bird when I lived at home

7. Two People Who Will Fill This out First: Not sure. I wish everyone would participate! :-)

8. Two Things You Did Last Night: Went to an awesome Women's Ministry event at church (this was actually Thursday night, but since it's early morning and still technically Friday night, this qualifies!), worked on a word document after I got home.

9. Two People That Live In Your House: just me and my cat...she thinks she's a person!

10. Two People You Talked To Last: my nieces, Kate and Grace

11. Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow: sleeping late, watering plants in the morning...they need it BAD.

12. Two Longest Car Rides: Georgia to Washington DC, Georgia to wherever the Little House on the Prairie stuff is...a vacation when I was a teenager

13. Name 2 of Your Favorite Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving

14.Two Favorite Beverages: Tea -- but not too sweet, and grapefruit juice (weird, I know!)

Come on....do it....it'll be fun! :-)

4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Loved reading your list.

Looks like we're both night owls :-)

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

As much as I love you, I do not have the time or energy to complete this list. Please sleep alittle for me this morning! LF

Jean said...

That was fun. I'm going to do this too when I get a chance. But I need to get ready for that wedding now.

Tracey said...

just participated! Loved reading your list too!