Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Better than Nike.


9 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks for such a good reminder, Dianne.

Justabeachkat said...

Love this!

Hugs!
Kat

Tracey said...

preach it, sista!

Being Transformed said...

Bingo! The key to victory in this old life is to walk in obedience. Praise God we have the ability through the power of the Holy Spirit to not just hear, but to also BE doers of the word. Thank you, my friend, for being a DOER!
LF

Deedra said...

So simple. So true!

Jean said...

How are you doing, girl? Haven't heard from you in a few days and I miss ya!

Angela Baylis said...

Wow~ so simple...

Thanks for sharing!!!
-Angie xoxo

Profbaugh said...

I just love this!! Simple message but so true. . . now if we could just get this on as much stuff as Nike is.

~Cheryl

A Captured Reflection said...

I came to your blog via my cousin Ally. That post you wrote on 'Who's in your front Row' came to my attention at a very timely juncture. Would you mind if I borrowed this Nike caption for my blog? The two girls in the pics are soooo cute. I have a son who wears glasses - he started at 18months (that was interesting!!) but in the last 6 months (he is 6 now) only needs them for reading, watching TV. I have a 4 year old daughter too - a real social girly girl.