Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, August 02, 2007

For Deedra :-)

Well, I have to post something else because Deedra at Nspired by Faith said she craved Chick-Fil-A everytime she checked my blog lately, so Deedra, this is for you (and my other blogger friends)...a quote that I LOVE because it's so true:

"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often just to save it from drying out completely."
(Pam Brown, whoever that might be!)

Wonder if we can include blogger comments as part of that 'mulch'?

5 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

There's nothing quite like Chick Filet! Yum!

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

Yes, we surely can include blogger comments! They make great mulch!

Anonymous said...

Great quote!

Deedra said...

Thank you! What a fantastic quote...I definitely think we can include blogger comments in the "mulch"! I have had a really crappy day (sorry for the off color term, but that's the term that best describes the last few days..I'll explain in a post in a day or two) and tonight when I finally got to take a minute and check my email, I had 9 there waiting for me!...It was a wonderful pick-me-up to know that these wonderful friends (including you!) had thought of me today!

Thank you!!

Tonja said...

I like the quote, too and I agree with Jean, blogger comments can surely be mulch!

Tonja