Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Lifesong

Okay...I couldn't bear to take the pictures of Kate off my blog yet, so I added them to my sidebar with a link. No telling how many pictures I may have over there by the time it's all said and done! I know I need to move on eventually though, so I might as well do it with something that is a blessing, huh? This is definitely it.

One of the talented young women in our youth group sang this song this morning in church. I had heard her sing it before on a Sunday night, so I was thrilled when I knew she'd be singing it again this morning. I wish there were some way for me to post her singing it. There's just not a way to do that, but it's definitely worth the the listen...

Lifesong, by Casting Crowns:

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Wow...what an amazing video! Loved it!

Hugs!
Kat