Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life

“Life is short and we never have enough time for gladdening the hearts of those who travel the way with us. Oh, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind.”
Henri Frederic Amiel (Swiss writer known for his masterpiece Journal intime, 1821-1881)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

11/8/51 musical jean's B-day

Jean said...

Who in the world is anonymous???? I'll bet it's Cherdecor, since she's the one that knew it was Kat's birthday!

How VERY true that statement is that you quoted in this post. Since my sister's sudden death I will never take life for granted - anyone's life.

Thanks for the reminder. And I LOVE the song in your previous post.

How are YOU doing, by the way?

A Captured Reflection said...

This is truly beautiful and so right. Your friend sounded like the most amazing lady, and what a man of faith her husband is. Beyond words that are adequate.

Justabeachkat said...

Awesome! Love it.

Hugs!
Kat

Tracey said...

love this quote!

I got your message on Tuesday, but had company over for dinner that night. Then was home sick all day yesterday.

Hopefully we can talk soon. You and the Madays are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I like your panache, the separate inescapable accomplishment that your webpage is a minuscule iota several tends to pilfer it so profitable, I lease dead beat of discovering same-old-same-old all but all of the time. I experience I impartial stumbled on this attendant around you Thanks you.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]