Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let me just say....

I am not a political person, but this was evidently part of a Republican debate recently...and here's what I have to say about this...'WOW!' I LOVE his answers!

5 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Wow...loved his answers!

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

and again I say AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Amen. I loved this. I am sending the link to this post on your blog to my husband. He will really loves this.

Deedra said...

I LOVED this! Thanks for posting it. I have watched exactly zero debates! I may actually have to start!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog recently.

Loved his comment, thanks for sharing!