Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Monday, September 03, 2007

Trapper

There is absolutely ZERO worth to this post, it's just funny. This picture is OLD...I mean like probably 25 years old! His name is 'Trapper' and he's a cat I had when I still lived at home with my parents. He cracked me up and I had to take his picture when I saw him trying to get his own food out of the bag one day because we were bad parents. You can see his empty food pan sitting right there beside him! :-) I left him at my parents when I moved out and he lived to be about 18 years old. That's a long time for an outdoor cat! :-) He was a sweetie!

Anyway, I've spent the day cleaning out JUNK from this 'office' room that I have and this picture is above my radio in here...my current cat came in to check things out and I saw it when I picked her up to give her some love. It just made me laugh so I thought I'd post it. It's good for a giggle if nothing else!

If no one else is gonna feed ya, ya gotta feed yourself, huh?

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Dianne,

Thanks for stopping by my blog ! I left a comment on Karen's blog this morning that I was going to go visit your blog. I had intended doing it this afternoon and then I got home and there was a comment from YOU ! How funny !! I will be back to read some more but I wanted to comment on this post because I think it is hilarious ! I love cats. We've had them my whole life. My cat that I have now is 10 years old. ANYWAY ... Trapper obviously had a great personality and a mind of his own !!

Justabeachkat said...

What a funny photo! Animals really are so smart sometimes. It kinda looks like he knew he was "caught with his paws in the cookie jar". So funny! Thanks for sharing.

Angela Baylis said...

How cute! I just love random posts like this! It is such a funny picture!

Thank you for taking the time to share it with us!

Angie xoxo

Amy said...

LOL! I had a cat that would eat ALL the time. We had to keep her food in another room, but she learned how to open the door and help herself!

Just a random tidbit, but this same kitty loved to play hide and seek too. She really would go hide and wait for me to find her. I miss her. Her name was Katie.

Tonja said...

Funny pic! Cats can do the funniest things. My friend Tina has 3, I think, and she is always telling me stories about them.

Sure missed you at the "B" club. We've decided to give you a second chance. Details soon!

Unknown said...

You gotta love cats! They can make you laugh like no other animal. I love gong through old photos.

Jean said...

That's a great picture! So funny!!

Yes, we missed you alright, and we really would have given you a chance to talk, ha, ha!!

Deedra said...

This is too funny! Trapper sounds like a great name for this kitty!