Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, April 06, 2007

Two blessings...

I realize that I am totally partial, but these are two of the sweetest girls in the world...my nieces. I just adore them both. My sister e-mailed these to me tonight. There wasn't a good 'alone' picture of my oldest niece, but the youngest LOVES being in front of a camera, as you can tell! As soon as I get a good one of Kate, I'll post it too. The youngest is Grace, the sweet thing this blog is named after...(click HERE to get the story and HERE for a picture)...and, from my post a few days ago, the one who wanted to give up panties for Lent a few years ago! Can't you tell she'd say that? :-)

















7 comments:

Jean said...

Oh yes, there are tricks in those eyes for sure. They are both beautiful and it's not hard to see why you love them so much. They're lucky to have you for an aunt.

Jean said...

That was great. I loved reading a bunch of your older posts and seeing pictures of you and your house.

Deedra said...

They are both beautiful girls! But I do see a little mischeviousness in the little one's sweet face! I bet you totally spoil them, and I don't blame you! I've done it to my own niece (1) and nephews (5) for years! And sent them home to mama! Now I'm afraid I have it coming to me!

Deedra said...

Thank you for your posts on my blog! I know you are right, we'd definately be great friends in person as well! I certainly love a good laugh and have a bit of a mischevious streak as well!

Justabeachkat said...

Loved the pictures. You can tell these girls are fun and I know you enjoy and love them.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful girls! Where were the pictures taken?

Tracey said...

I can't believe how much they've grown! Time flies...