Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, July 07, 2007

What color are you?

I saw this on Lynne's blog and decided to try it for myself. (If you do this, I want to know how yours turns out too....)

You Are A Blue Girl


Relationships and feelings are the most important things to you.

You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.

If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.

You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.

8 comments:

The Henderson's said...

Dianne,
I took the quiz and I'm BLUE too!! Thanks for the fun.

Tracey said...

Wow! That could NOT have been more ON TARGET for you! Isn't that weird how those things are so accurate?!

This was mine...

You Are A Gold Girl

You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!

Dawn said...

Hey, thanks so much for coming over from Tonja - we have just "met" as a matter of fact. I did the color girl thing and it fit me to a "t" It's the Gold Girl, same as the one above.

I hope you do come back. In my archives in late April, or maybe early May, I blogged about our trip to Georgia - first time I've been there. We had such a great time. My husband's brother and family live there. Check it out, if you have time. I think I did it in 3 installments (maybe 4).

Please come back soon!

Jill said...

I would say that describes you perfectly. I'm GOLD.

By the way, I nominated you for an award. Come over to my place and pick it up!

Justabeachkat said...

I'm a Blue Girl too, just like you :-)

That was fun!

Hope you're having a good weekend and you make lots of progress working on the party.

Hugs!
Kat

Jess said...

Wouldn't ya know - I'm true blue, too!

Deedra said...

That does sound like you!

Here's mine:

You Are A Gold Girl

You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!

I have to say,..pretty accurate!

Jean said...

That was fun. I'm a blue girl too.