Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sweet mail.

My sister, nieces and brother-in-law are out of town this week, so it thrilled my soul to get this in the mail yesterday:



It doesn't get much sweeter than that, but isn't it funny that Grace would think to say that she can't 'wate' to spend her money rather than that she can't wait to see me again? I LOVE stuff like this. She's so funny. And Kate, she's just so sweet.

This is a 'keeper' though, no doubt.

7 comments:

Tonja said...

How precious! Oh, she's got the shopping bug early. You know, it won't get any better...only worse. I love sweet little notes written in their early handwriting. That's a keeper for sure!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thank you for posting a comment on my blog and then another. I am moved! Thank you...

Love the way God connects hearts. I have a dear friend that lives in Georgia. I hope to go to a scrapbooking weekend with her in October.

Jean said...

Those little notes are just precious. And Grace's is so delightfully honest!!

Justabeachkat said...

Awwww...how precious! So cute. Those girls have you wrapped around their little fingers, don't they? I can't blame you either. They're both adorable. I can just see the smile on your face when you got your first look at this.

Hugs!
Kat

Jill said...

That is sweet! A keeper for sure.

Tracey said...

Dianne, that postcard is precious! You're right, definitely a keeper!

Deedra said...

A keeper for sure! How cute! I have lots of drawings from neices and nephews that I have to pull out every now and again. They always make me smile!

Thank you for the sweet things you said in your comment! I agree! We would absolutely be buddies if we lived a little closer! I'm glad to be your friend via the blog world,..and you never know! We might just get to meet up one day!