Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Math 911

6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Tooooo funny! Thanks for the chuckle!

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

That is funny, especially that mom yelling in the backgroung! I clicked on another one listed below it, and it was a class of little kids singing in a program. The one boy was really putting on a show, and I was absolutely laughing out loud. I felt like I had to be the one directing those kids and I could almost swear I know that little boy - only I usually have more than one acting like that!

Jean said...

Okay, I meant background.

Jean said...

So Dianne, I saw your comment on Kat's blog. I don't want you just reading about when I get to meet Kat - I want you THERE!!! Tracey says she'll come to Pensacola, Tonja says she will too, and it just will not be complete without you. I'll pay your dinner. Ha, ha!! Of course it would help if I could ever decide when we're actually going to make that trip to Pensacola. I just like keeping everyone guessing!! (Not)

Tonja said...

This made me cackle! I loved it!

Well, of course you're coming to Pensacola, too! I mean...let's get real here....it HAS to be all the members of the B-Club.

Ally said...

This was just tooooooooooooooo cute... We as parents have to be careful what we say and what we mean...otherwise thesethings happen.... the kid was just doing what he was told now wasnt´he!!!!