Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Monday, July 09, 2007

Flat as a fritter!

Here's how my cat has spent her evening as I've been perusing blogs (like I don't have anything else to do!):



While perusing, I followed a link from a comment on our friend Kathy's blog and found a hilarious story tonight that is worth reading. I'm not much of a camper, but did have to do it when I was a child and we were on vacation. If you've ever been camping, you will identify with SOMETHING in this story.....Go HERE for a laugh! Hope you find it as funny as I did.

6 comments:

Jess said...

What a sweet kitty.
And great camping story. You know, Paul Harvey had a great finishing story at the end of his news broadcast a while back... went on about these terrible living conditions that these people had to endure... no plumbing... no running water whatsoever... no beds to sleep in... not so much as a roof overhead... then he finished up by saying "Yes, they call it camping!" :) Just when you think he's talking about some 3rd world country! And you think: No. People here CHOOSE to do that for VACATION!! :) Ha!

Tracey said...

Sweet Kitty is getting so big! Don't you just love how they lay around all day and act like they are totally wiped out?!

I HATE camping! I am NOT an outdoorsy girl! Roughing it to me is staying at a Holiday Inn! ;-)

Tonja said...

I'm not a camper, either. Not a fun thing to do.

Your Kitty is cute. Looks like she's found the perfect place to be.

Jean said...

I laughed a lot at that camping story, especially considering that camping is pretty fresh in my memory!

Justabeachkat said...

Awwwww...sweet kitty! They do love to lay around in a sunny spot. Very cute photo.

I'm glad you liked Bev's blog. She's a great writer and so sweet. So is her Mom and her sister.

Hugs!
Kat

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Fun~ thanks for hooking us up!
I want to be a cat when I grow up. Just lay around in the sunshine and know that people love me.