Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Leave it to...Classic TV!

Please keep posting movie titles when/if you think of them because I LOVE the input, but I just had to post this....

Whenever I see pictures of people that were in shows when I was a kid, it always makes me feel old! How 'bout good ol' Wally, Eddie and the Beav? I got this in an e-mail today and just had to giggle. I do NOT know where time goes!



And why does it always seem that everyone else changes while we stay the same??? I mean, at 45 years of age, I am sure I still look the same as I did when I was 10! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are those old guys.?????
never saw them in my life???
LOL

Jean said...

Guess what - I honestly DON'T know who they are!! I grew up without a TV, and for that matter, my husband and I did not own a TV until 1989. So there a lot of things I never saw that other people seem so familiar with. I like to joke with the other teachers at school that I am secularly-challenged!! But my kids and foster children have done a pretty good job of changing that!

Tracey said...

Oh my word! Eddie looks rough! Wally still looks pretty cute and the Beav...well, he looks as goofy as ever!