Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Monday, March 26, 2007

Great American Dream VOTE?

I just saw the commercial tonight for Donny's new show starting tomorrow night, "Great American Dream Vote." I sat right here on the couch with my laptop grinning from ear to ear and wanting to squeal...he just makes my heart happy! I have a tupperware party to go to, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be recording this jewel...I can't wait!


I think the show's name should be "Great American Dream BOAT!" He is STILL gorgeous!!!

6 comments:

Jean said...

You remind me of the very first foster daughter we ever had back in 1980. She was 15 years old and completely SMITTEN with Donny Osmond. Hmmm, let's see... I guess she would be around your age by now, wouldn't she? How funny!

Tracey said...

That is so funny! I thought of you when I saw the commercial... knew you would definately be watching!

Darlene Schacht said...

I feel like I'm back in the 70's, but I have to admit he's still cute. ~ Just don't let that get around. :)

Tonja said...

Cute boy turns into handsome man! But, his smile stays the same, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I believe i see lust in that heart of yours....LOL
I am right there with ya girlie!!

Tammy said...

First of all, thanks so much for visiting my place...so nice to meet you! :)

OK, as you know by my post, I'm not current these day so I hadn't heard of Donny's new show! But I remember being glued to the Donny and Marie show every week as a 14 yr old...and before that, all of those Osmond specials!

"I'm a little bit country...I'm a little bit rock and roll!"

Seems like yesterday, even though it wasn't...but he's still holding up pretty good! :)