Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Biblical scholar?? I think not!

I wouldn't say this is totally accurate since some of the questions had silly choices for answers and there is so much that I DON'T know, but I was a little surprised and it was fun. Give it a try!

You know the Bible 95%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

3 comments:

Jean said...

I took the quiz and it made me feel sooo smart!! You're right - it did have some very silly choices, but it was fun! When our kids were young we used to have a game called Bible Trivia. Those questions were a lot harder!

Justabeachkat said...

Very impressive! You go girl!

Tracey said...

How many times did you have to take it for those results?! Ha ha! Just kidding! Think I'll give it a try!