Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Jesus Painter

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow, Dianne, that was so cool. To watch the whole thing come together, what an amazing artist! It looks like he's just slapping the paint up there and then what an outcome!

Our former pastor is an artist and he would do stuff like this with chalk and tie it into his messages, and it would always be a nice picture, but then he would change the lighting and use blacklights and you would see something completely different! It was awesome!

Deedra said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! The Jesus Painter is absolutely amazing! Wow! It looks like he is just making a big mess, then it turns out to be beautiful!

Darlene Schacht said...

Hi, I'm just coming through for a visit this morning. I love the video, it was awesome. Wow! Imagine using your talents like that--how powerful.

I also enjoyed the photos of Donny and the little Beaver. :)

Tonja said...

This is an amazing video. Isn't it strange how those blobs of paint eventually turn into an awesome finished product? What a God-given talent!