Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, February 09, 2007

One awesome song

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go again...........touching my <3
thnaks for sharing this one...can't wait to sing it tomorrrow.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DI-DAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
You are a wonderful person and an awesome friend. I am blessed with your friendship. I wanted to send you a card, but I did not have your home address and it seemed foolish to call and ask for it. I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!
luv ya tons and lots - Joan