Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Church signs

I have been so stinkin' busy lately and I know no one wants to read about that because we are all busy, but by the time I get home and get everything done at night, I am just too tired and have absolutely nothing to write. Tax season does that to me mentally, but it's more and more noticable the older I get! I'm not posting much, not for lack of desire, but lack of thoughts that anyone would care to read....

Anyway, I passed one of those church signs tonight on the way home that I thought was great.....Few words, but very powerful.

"It's good to mark your Bible, but it's better to let your Bible mark you."

Just a thought.

No comments: