Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, April 04, 2008

Test yourself...

I found this new quiz tonight, so test yourself too...

Which Positive Quality Are You?
Your Result: Faith

You are Faith. Faith is the belief in better things, in spite of the cynicism and doubt that swirls around us. Faith gives us strength; it inspires us to move forward and follow our hearts. "Faith tells us what the senses do not."

Peace
Love
Friendship
Charity
Courage

Which Positive Quality Are You?

4 comments:

Jean said...

That was interesting. I came out the highest on peace and charity - very low on courage.

Tracey said...

This was interesting! I was "courageous" which I think is pretty accurate and seeing Jean's results and knowing her heart for helping anyone in need, I think her results are accurate too!

Jill said...

I would totally guess that you would score high in FAITH! Counting the days with you until the 15th!

Tonja said...

This was fun...I was 'charity'.
Hang on the 15th is getting closer. I know you are working so hard...remember to be good to yourself!