Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Hawaii Chair

Ellen just cracks me up:

6 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Oh my goodness... I saw this a little while back and just loved it! Made me laugh SO hard. I can watch it over and over again!
Thanks for sharing it!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Jean said...

Hilarious!! Maybe that's what we need while we sit here reading blogs!!

Tonja said...

she is a hoot and a half!

Tracey said...

Oh my word! That is hilarious! Is that thing for real? How ridiculous!

Ellen just cracks me up...I love her!

Jennifer said...

My stars, that's hysterical.

Justabeachkat said...

Oh.My.Word! Too funny!

Stop by when you get a chance. I'm passing on an award to all the "B" Club Members.

Hugs!
Kat