Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Help save a life...

CLICK HERE:



THANK YOU.

9 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Thanks Dianne!! We all can help if we do this together...often.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs!
Kat

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope it's the best one ever!!!

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

It's your birthday? Did you do anything special? Thanks too for the reminder to save lives!

Deedra said...

What a fantastic reminder! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I just found out that you had a birthday a couple of days ago. Hope it was a wonderful one for you!

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Valentine's Day sweet friend!

Hugs!
Kat
(come to my place for 2 new awards)

Jean said...

Boy, am I forgetful, or what?? I just read Tracey's post about having missed your birthday, so I headed right over here to wish you a belated happy birthday, and lo and behold, I had already commented about it on Monday, ha, ha, ha, ha!! Anyway, I still hope it was happy, and now I'll wish you Happy Valentine's. I'm so glad to be your friend.

Tonja said...

********* "B" CLUB BABBLE*********

May all the love you show today

Come back to you in the nicest way!


LOVE

Tonja

Jean said...

Hey, down there in Atlanta, it's time for your weekly post!!