Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, November 08, 2007

A must read...

I was checking blogs tonight and found that Jill has written and posted a must read poem.

Well worth your time.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Dianne, I came over to see if you watched Donny today on Oprah? Yummy!

I went and read your friend's poem. Brought tears to my eyes. She is very good, isn't she? Wow, really touched my heart.

I hope you are all better now and have a great weekend!

A Captured Reflection said...

Thanks for this recommendation. It so touched me and challenged me. My BIL's 34 year old sister is now in a coma from her cancer (she married 6 weeks ago). My BIL lost his own daughter 4 days before her 1st birthday 2 years ago, so there is much pain and they are not a believing family either. We want to show God's love and help to them.

Jean said...

That was very touching. Thanks so much for telling me about it.

Jill said...

Dianne- Thank you so much. I sometimes am just moved to write things down and have been pondering lately how one person three feet away (in the next car, ahead of us at the bank) can have something so tragic happening in their life, while the rest of use get mired in what we think is "important". And I visit a couple blogs that are almost too painful to read sometimes. And I think about how much they suffer and I wonder if they think about how the world can just gone on while their world is crushed. Blessings to you. Hope you have a good weekend and that you are feeling good.

Justabeachkat said...

Isn't Jill talented?! Love her. Her poem expressed how I feel alot of times.

Hugs!
Kat