Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

An attitude of gratitude...all year long!


One of my favorite quotes:

"Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow." ~Edward Sandford Martin

May we stay mindful to count our blessings not only at Thanksgiving, but every day of the year!

Hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving.

8 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

What a beautiful photo and what a wonderful quote! Love them both.

I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love, fun, great food and many memory making moments.

Hugs!
Kat

Being Transformed said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You are such an encourager both in blog posts, emails and cards. I thank God upon every rememberance of you and pray that your Thanksgiving is very blessed.

Leanne

Jean said...

Great quote. And I love the picture. That's just how I feel today.

So what are you doing today? Getting together with those precious nieces?

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dianne! Love that photo also. Have a wonderful day!

Tonja said...

Have a wonderful day, my friend. I give thanks for you and can hardly wait to meet IRL!

Blessings
Tonja

Tracey said...

I love that quote too and we should be mindful to give thanks every day!

Love you and am thankful for you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving to you! You are welcome to join us next year!

Jean said...

Hey, girl, where are you? I miss you!