Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, June 22, 2007

No words necessary

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She had me crying too. How does a 6 year old get that kind of talent?

Deedra said...

My goodness! She has an amazing talent!......I happened to switch on the American version of this show this week to see a man who's talent was breaking things with his butt....no, really. Breaking pencils, rulers, and a very bendy plastic pen between his butt cheeks! I laughed till I hurt...then I just had to show my husband the tivo!

Justabeachkat said...

I saw a clip of this little sweetie on Good Morning America. Amazing! I love her toothy smile too.

Jean said...

Truly amazing!! I have heard young girls with voices almost that beautiful, but to have the ability to be in front of so many people and remember the words and everything at such a young age is astonishing!

Anonymous said...

gave me chills.

Jean said...

How are you doing, girl? I miss hearing from you!

Deedra said...

Did you go on vacation too?

Justabeachkat said...

Come out, come out whereever you are! Miss hearing from you.

Hugs!
Kat