Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Chillin' on the chaise

I went looking for Sweet Kitty last night and she was nowhere to be seen. It was dark and she didn't answer or even stir when I called her, so I started searching, calling, pleading for her to come out....not like my house is that big, but still....you would think I could see and hear a cat! She was in the den...the same room I was in, dark as it was....totally ignoring me. I was surprised when I saw her and had to look twice because she has never really been on this piece of furniture before, but she sure seemed to have made herself at home! She was nice enough to pose for a few pictures, so I thought I'd share. What a sweet baby!

No comments: