Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, November 09, 2006

And a child shall lead them -

Last night in children’s choir, we were going around the room and asking the children (Kindergarteners) what they were thankful for since Thanksgiving is on the way. Well, you know they are thankful for everything from their shoes to the hair on their head, but one sweet little girl, when it was her turn, in a precious soft-spoken voice, said, “I’m thankful for my heart.” Terri said, “That’s a great thing to be thankful for. Why are you thankful for that?” That sweet baby said, “I’m thankful for my heart because Jesus lives there….”

WOW.

Out of the mouths of babes.

14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

No comments: