Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

More than a holiday...



"The 4th of July is the time when we celebrate our nation-- a time to reflect on the freedoms which we believe are not granted by our government, but are self-evident rights for all humankind. Time for the Independence Day Quiz which asks, "How much do you really know?" Every day thousands leave their homelands to settle here in the land of the free. Before they become citizens they are required to take a citizenship test and score 80%. Could you pass this test if you took it today?"

"This quiz is made up of 20 questions found on the actual citizenship test with a few curveballs in the mix. The last ten questions may be a bit harder, but a score of around 24 out of 30 is considered a passing grade.
"

Take the quiz HERE, and let me know how you do....I got 22.

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Well, I guess you and I are about the same in the 'smarts department.' I scored 22 also. Those ammendments messed me up. I should know all these things...we all should. Glad you posted this!

Have a fun holiday!

HOME OF THE FREE.....
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Jean said...

Hey, I beat you both! I got a 25, and just like Tonja, it was those ammendments that messed me up. Great quiz!

Justabeachkat said...

Either I need to go back to school or I'm tired 'cause my score was alot lower than yours! I'm tired...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Hugs!
Kat