Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, July 12, 2008

It will be interesting...

My friend, Rachel, arrived in Beijing yesterday and will be working there during the Olympics which start August 8 and go through August 24. I have no idea what she will experience of course, but I can absolutely guarantee you that she will have some interesting posts, great pictures or videos and some insightful thoughts to share. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her over there!

Hop on over and meet her via the link above.....she's great!

I'm proud of you, Rachel!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Cool! That will be interesting to follow her journey over there!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there! My Mom and Aunt left this morning so I'm having fun catching up with everyone...finally!

I know Rachel too. What a sweetie pie she is...actually her whole family.

What a sweet letter from your child through Compassion International!

Hugs!
Kat

iamthird said...

ditto to the compassion international comment above! and thanks for your love and support on my journey! :)

Tonja said...

How cool is that! I'll pop over and read about her now. Bet she'll bring you something really neat!

Tonja said...

Sorry, Dianne, this is on the same post, BUT...I've given you an award. Check out my blog!

And, BTW, I DID pop over and read the above mentioned blog...very interesting. I'll keep a check on her adventure!