Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fun and addictive!

I saw this on another blog....(thanks Angela!!)....and thought it was so fun that I had to post it on mine too! Needless to say, I took it several times....I think my lowest was 58.

Give it a try....it's fun!

70 words

Speedtest

You type 387 characters per minute
You have 70 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow...took me a second or two to figure out I needed to hit the 'enter' key once I finished that first 'page' of words. Duh! And I typed two words incorrectly. :-( But here are my numbers:

You type 459 characters per minute
You have 83 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

That was fun. Thanks, Dianne

Jess said...

I always knew that I wasn't much for speed-typing (especially when it comes to efficiency!) but I keep doing worse every time!! Shouldn't I at least be improving?! :/
I think the highest I could get was 57 ~ and it was all downhill from there!!
Thank goodness for computers with backspace keys!! Gosh ~ I can remember learning/ practicing on the old timey things with the white-out paper that you had to type the incorrect letters over onto. We've come a LONG way!!

~jess

Tonja said...

Mine keeps coming up 0...maybe I am only fooling myself. Maybe I am not a blogger. Maybe I am going to wake up and realize all this blogging was just a dream. Maybe I do not even know how to work a computer. Maybe I am in the past and still typing on a manual typewriter. Maybe I am still taking shorthand in high school. Maybe I do not even know you. I don't want to wake up then cause I love my bloging buddies...even if I can't really type...

Maria said...

That was fun. I came up with 90 wpm.

Justabeachkat said...

I only tried once and here's what I got.

You type 322 characters per minute
You have 58 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words

I didn't want to keep trying since I have so much "catching up" to do with my blog reading after being gone for 2 weeks.

It was fun though.

Hugs!
Kat

Amy said...

I posted this one too a week or so ago and got 125 wpm!! I saw where someone had 135 wpm. Wow! And it is very addictive. I keep trying to beat my score and can't.