Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from me and one sweet, spoiled rotten cat....
hope yours is great!

12 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

What a cute photo!! She certainly looks like a sweet kitty!

Merry Christmas to both of you.

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

Are his eyes as green as they appear to be when the picture is clicked on? They look like green marbles!

Tracey said...

That is so precious! My cats love those boxes too! What's up with that?!

I've been running all weekend. I'm going to try to call you later this evening.

Merry Christmas to you and sweet kitty!

Tonja said...

Merry Christmas to Sweet Dianne and Sweet Kitty!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Tonja

Lyndy said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I love the picture. I have one of my own and boy does he love boxes of all kinds.

Hugs, Lyndy

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Justabeachkat said...

I wish for you and yours the merriest of Christmases filled with family, love, food and fun and many memory making moments.

Christmas hugs sweet friend!
Kat

Unknown said...

Dianne,

Your kitty is so sweet! Love the eyes! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Jennifer said...

My three sweet kitties are blowing kisses to your sweet kitty!!

Merry Christmas, Dianne. Long time--no talk/blog, but I'm going to try and get back in that proverbial saddle again. See you Sunday! And I sure do miss your being on the platform in Worship. I hope that restarts again as soon as possible. I'm glad you're getting that opportunity.

Jill said...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful, Dianne. Best wishes to a dear friend for the New Year!

Profbaugh said...

What a beauty she is. Glad she had a good Christmas too!! She looks just about as big as my pouch, Payton.

~Cheryl

Ally said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww what a cute pudie cat.