Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Christmas quiz


I got this quiz as an e-mail and thought it would be fun to post the answers here....I'd love to read your answers too, so let me know if you want to play along....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
both

2. Real or Artificial tree ?
artificial....but this is the first year I've had one....and it's SKINNY! :-)

3. When do you put up the tree ?
The day after Thanksgiving this year because Grace was spending the night

4. When do you take the tree down?
Knowing me, as soon as Christmas is over....like maybe that night!

5. Do you like Eggnog?
absolutely.....I can't imagine anyone that doesn't, but I'm sure there is someone!

6. Favorite Gift you received as a child?
I don't know....but the first thing that came to mind is a pogo stick that I got one year.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
yes

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad...he doesn't need or want a thing, except for us to come visit...bless his sweet heart!

9. Easiest person to buy for?
My nieces

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
Believe it or not, gel insoles from my boss! NO kidding! Can you imagine??

11. Christmas Cards...Snail mail or E-mail?
Snail mail....I love cards!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
No favorite movie comes to mind, but if I can pick a cartoon, it is Frosty the Snowman

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
November-ish

14. Have you ever 'recycled' a Christmas present?
Not that I can remember

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
My sister is a fabulous cook, so most anything she makes...except oyster dressing.....YUCK! Luckily she makes regular dressing too! :-)

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
clear

17. Favorite Christmas Song?
O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
home...at my sister's....but she's only 5 minutes away

19. Can you name Santa's Reindeer?
yes

20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree?
A star with a snowman on it

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
the busy-ness

23. Shopping...Mall or online?
both

Let me know if you play along and I'll come check out your answers too!

6 comments:

Jean said...

That's a fun quiz! Maybe next week after my programs are over I'll give my answers.

O Holy Night is my absolute favorite Christmas song too.

Justabeachkat said...

Fun! I'll play along, but not until I return from my trip. We leave tomorrow!! Yipee!

Christmas hugs!
Kat

Cjdusse said...

I have done the quiz.

Unknown said...

Hi Dianne,

I can see I am so behind in my blog reading. Good quiz! Gel soles from your boss -- that's too funny! And my very favorite song is also O Holy Night. I do love Mary did you know also. Hope you are having a good Christmas season and I'll try not to get so behind again. It's just so busy right now.

Jean said...

Hey, girl, I miss you!!!!

Karen's Korner said...

I just did it!