Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas With a Capital 'C'

My mom sent me this video link last month and, unfortunately, I'm just now getting around to looking at it. Many of you may have seen it before, but for those that maybe haven't, it's a catchy tune that gets to the point.

Enjoy!



6 comments:

Jean said...

That was GREAT! I just love their speaking the truth with humor!

Unknown said...

Hi Dianne,

I've never seen this but it was great. Thanks for sharing!

Tracey said...

very cute! I do think it's quite a catchy tune! I've never heard of them before.

Justabeachkat said...

I saw this a few weeks ago too. Very good!

Christmas hugs!
Kat

Tonja said...

Thanks for sharing...very good! I had not seen this.

Cjdusse said...

Thanks for sharing . Very good.