Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Monday, December 18, 2006

Timeless truths

I was looking for some blank notecards tonight and came across this. This was the Christmas card I sent out about 3 or 4 years ago. I first read it on a sweatshirt in one of those millions of catalogs you get this time of year and just fell in love with the words. I was determined I wasn't going to stop until I found it on a card to send the next year. I lucked out and it remains one of my all-time favorites. When getting older serves to 'fine tune' the things that are most important in life, I have no complaints. Timeless truths never go out of style!


No comments: