Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

About pictures

Don't you hate when friends post pictures on their website that are better of them than they are of you? Good thing I have a sense of humor....MAN! How funny! This was from my visit this past weekend to see Tracey and Gary in Montgomery. SHE is the one that had all the good pics taken of her....this one is better of me than the one she chose for her blog....fewer chins! I couldn't let her get away with that other one!

And about the laughing that Tracey mentioned on her blog...this is evidence. I LOVE when she laughs as hard as in the picture below. We were cracking up! It makes me laugh to look at it, even now. She said she'd kill me if I posted it though. Hmmm...we'll see.

Thanks for a great visit Tracey...I'LL BE BACK!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Okay, the JOKER called and wants his face back! Oh my word! I look like I'm about to swallow your head!

By the way, I love the little kitty on your blog page...it purrs and meows...too cute. How 'bout "I hate that sound they make when they rub around your legs!" Awwww! My mom is not right!!!

Dianne said...

Yeah, I agree....your mom is NOT right! Good thing she's cool and quick with the wit though! Otherwise...with that cat comment...

I'm just sayin'!