Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Grace

Just an update on my niece, Grace...She's lost all four teeth across the front and one of her two front teeth is growing in right in the middle of that big ol' gap! :-) I know I am partial, but it is an absolutely PRECIOUS look! I can't help but to giggle when she smiles real big though. She went to see Santa on Thursday night and even he got a kick out of how many teeth she is missing and how that one tooth is growing in right in the middle of all that gum space! I got her to let me take her picture yesterday. Once those others start coming in, I know I'll be glad I have this one.

Cute, huh?

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Absolutely precious! She looks just like you! I swear, you look like you could be her mama! Alot of mischief in those twinkly brown eyes!