Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just something fun to do

This is fun. I found it on another blog site and thought it was cool, so here it is. Let me know how many people have your name. I'm curious!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
18
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

3 comments:

Tracey said...

only 2, can you believe that?! By the way, I meant to comment on your earlier post. I love the way you describe friendships that mean much to you. You're the best and I'm proud to call you my dear friend!

Anonymous said...

There are 27 of me!
Dee

Anonymous said...

WOW....no other of me ...now duh...didn't you figure that!!!!!!!!!
debra