Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Friday, September 15, 2006

New post in Beta



I switched to Beta too and these pictures are just to test how quickly they would upload. I do want to say to you though Tracey that the first one is of me and Beth. She signed that birthday card we sent and is one cool friend. She's one of those people that, once you meet her, you will think you've known her your whole life! She's just fun. I used to pass her in the hall at church before we met and think, "I bet we'd be friends if I knew her!" haha. How funny is that? I was right! Michelle took this picture at the reception for Pam on August 6 (or I believe that was the date). She's just cool and I've been meaning to post this one so you could have a face to put with a name. The second, of course, not to be left out, is Sweet Kitty. She was taking a little siesta last Saturday morning just relaxing and looking out my bedroom window, so ever the camera ready mom, I had to get a picture. At least both her eyes are open....usually she blinks or turns her head. You know how they are....

Anyway, on to posting so I can see how quickly that happens in this new mode....so far, so good!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Yea! Now I can finally leave comments again! I did really enjoy reading your 9-ll post. Good to put a face with the name on Beth! I guess she's married to Richard Lawless? Well, as they say here in Alabama, he outkicked his coverage! That's to say he married way above his head! She's beautiful and if she's a friend of yours, she's a friend of mine. Tell her thanks for the birthday wishes. I also wanted to tell you the other day I saw what I thought was Sylvester sitting on the ledge of our big windows in the great room and I thought, how cute, he's just sitting there looking outside and when I went downstairs, I realized it was a cat that looked just like Sylvester, only long haired like Sweet Kitty and I went up to the window and put my hand to it and that cat just starting rubbing it's head all over the window like I was petting it. It looked so much like Sweet Kitty.

Glad to know you switched to Beta! Isn't is just a snap?! My pictures are done in like two seconds and then you click publish and it's done! I love it!

Julie said...

what cute pics!!

Switch to Beta??
You may as well say " ajhskjijaqk;jhfkasj as!" to me. I am so clueless....

Cantini #3 said...

I need to switch too.....just need to actually sit down and do it.

Anonymous said...

Beta is greek to me too:) Great pictures though! Yes, I am the "better" half of Richard. Hee Hee! Beth