Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My sweet nieces

This is one of the pictures that Kate and Grace had made on one of their picture days this year at their new school. Their individual pictures turned out great as well, but I thought it was awesome that they let siblings have their pictures made together too. They both continue to love their new school and I am thrilled! They have both just grown up SO fast and I continue to be one very lucky aunt! :-)


8 comments:

Cherdecor said...

What a great picture! They are really pretty girls! I would say they are very lucky to have such a wonderful aunt too!

Justabeachkat said...

That's a wonderful photo. They are beautiful.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of them! They're both such pretty girls and so grown up.

That's neat that the school takes pictures of siblings.

Tonja said...

What a great pic! They are both just as cute as can be! I know you are so proud of them!

Deedra said...

I can't get over how grown up they both look in this picture! Such beautiful girls!.....and you can see that Grace's personality all over her sweet face!

Jean said...

That is just adorable, Dianne!! I bet you could just sit and look at that for hours, couldn't you? Oh that's right, you're lucky enough to get to see them in person!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, they are SO adorable! I understand the love you have for them. I have over 30 nieces and nephews, but thankfully we have a very close family and I love them all so much!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

P.S. I'm listening to Donny on my phone right now. ;o)

Jill said...

They're beautiful! And what a great idea to let siblings have a photo together.