Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Thursday, August 28, 2008

"God Speaking"

I know I haven't posted in FOREVER. I have lots to say, I just need to work on how to word it all. Our new pastor is here and he is fabulous. Every sermon he's shared leaves me with a quiet, VERY contemplative spirit and his words seem to be on my mind all week long. My mind cannot even fathom what God must have in store! I know that God is using him, among other things in my life, to speak to me and get my attention right now. This song is one of those treasures. It's another GEM by Mandisa, "God Speaking":

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Dianne- Love this song! Mandisa is wonderful. Hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Tonja said...

Great song! I am happy to hear from you...I was getting worried. You must check in with us bloggy friends, we miss you so much! Take care!

Jean said...

I finally had time to listen to this song. I've heard it before, but never saw the video to go with it. Wow. Just powerful.

Blessings to you at this "deepening" time in your life. I'm going to head over to your church's website to see if I can find his sermons.

Deedra said...

I'm so glad to hear that your new Pastor is a great fit! Love anything Mandisa!