Initially, ‘Glasses of Grace’ started because my niece, Grace, had to get glasses for reading. Since grace is such a spiritual topic and the fact that my niece is such a doll, I started thinking about the ways God shows us His grace on a daily basis. From His servings, His 'glasses of grace' to us - to seeing the world through the eyes of grace (or Grace, since she had new glasses and better sight), it made sense in more ways than one, so a title was born. Blessings and all, this is my life…

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I love YouTube!

I have seen people post you tube videos on their blogs and always wondered how they did that, so I was playing around tonight to see if I could figure it out, and I did! This video is one that Kate had me watch this past week...I love that she shows me things that I would normally miss! It is very eye-opening and she thinks this is the most awesome video ever. It may be...it is definitely powerful and the words to the song are great as well. I love that Kate has so much of a heart for others and how they are treated. This is proof that one person can make a difference!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Awesome video and song---great words! What's the name of the group? Thanks for sharing it. Miss ya!

Dianne said...

The group is Nickelback...I'd never even heard of them either! I'm so old and out of the loop! :-)